Real Estate Classes Orange CountyBy
Real Estate Classes Orange County
Approved Real Estate Academy offers a unique program, which includes online Real Estate courses or classroom based Real Estate courses.
Thousands of Real Estate candidates each year could tell you; it’s not just about what you know about Real Estate in Orange County. It’s about knowing how to pass the California real estate license exam. Approved Real Estate Academy is Orange County’s top ranked real estate school because it is designed specifically, and solely, to teach you how to pass the California real estate license exam.
The Orange County Real Estate School will train and prepare you to be at your peak performance so that no question, answer, math calculation, state law, or just the stress of the procedure will surprise you come exam day.
Real Estate Classes Orange County – California Department of Real Estate Sponsor ID #S0587
If you are considering becoming a Real Estate Agent in Orange County California then you are ready for Real Estate Classes Orange County. The California Department of Real Estate has approved the course material for Approved Real Estate Academy. The sponsor ID from the California Department of Real Estate is S0587. An applicant for the real estate salesperson examination must show proof of three courses prior to the state exam. The complete pre-license package represents our most successful method for passing the state exam.
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Finance.
Pre-License Package Includes: (Real Estate Classes Orange County)
- Real Estate Principles 45 Hours.
- Real Estate Practice 45 Hours.
- Real Estate Finance 45 hours.
- 27 Hours of live review. Once a week for 9 weeks.
- 3 Physical textbooks with on line chapter quizzes and final examinations.
- California State Exam Drill and Practice Questions with Answers.
- Career guidance.
- 18 Live sales classes to get you on a fast track.
- Live agent to student mentoring.
- Your personal Instructor to answer course-related questions.
- Jim’s Notes on how to pass State Exam the 1st Time.
- No time limit. Come to any classes as often as you wish for 2 years.